At Nanoori Hospital Shanghai, we value your privacy. To maintain the confidentiality of the information you provide to us, we practice the following principles.
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Provide better customer services through calls and text messages.
- Provide billing and insurance-related services.
- Confirm external inspection requests and results
- Communicate service requests and resolve issues
- Collect statistical data for education and academic research.
We retain the data we collect for different periods:
- The medical records are stored under medical law.
- Other personal information is stored under the relevant legal standards.
Sharing your information
We do not share your personal information with the third party unless you give us consent to share your personal information.
Information provided to Nanoori Hospital Shanghai by email or other means such as inquiries, comments, etc. is non-confidential. Therefore, we are not responsible for protecting such information. Nanoori Hospital may use such information for purposes including but not limited to marketing.